Saturday, May 22, 2004

What time is it?

Well it's been a while hasn't it.
I'm actually running out of things to say so rather than discontinue this site i'll just use it as a place to vent my spleen every so often and if there's any news on the taxi front to report i'll do it.
The last few days have seen my body clock whiz round 12 hours and when I should be out working I start to nod off at the wheel and have to come home and jump straight into bed, not good for the bank balance!!
I've had a full 12 hours sleep now and hopefully I can go to work after Millwall beat Manchester United in the FA Cup Final 2-0 as I have some bills begging to be paid on Monday morning.
I'm getting all sorts of renewal letters in the post for things to do with my cab. Insurance £1600, meter £140, road tax £160...it might be easier to top myself.
I popped out yesterday to pay a few bills and ended up taking a fare to Enfield rather than turn down £50...every little helps.

No comments: