Thursday, May 13, 2004

Nice job

If you're reading this Michelle.....Hi!!!!
As I told Michelle in my email I got a nice job out to Chafford Hundred this evening. Where's that I hear you asking? My sentiments exactly until I found out it was in Essex next to the Lakeside Shopping Centre. £73.40 is what it went on the meter and the best ride I've had for ages...no pun intended hehe!!
There was a do at the Grosvenor House Hotel on park Lane also and that provided us cabbies with plenty of work into the wee small hours.
I was so busy that I never got a chance to stop for any dinner so by the time I hit Tesco's to get my daughters packed lunch I almost bought the whole shop, well it seemed that way.
My brother was at my house when I got in and we watched the old Roger Daltrey film McVicar which has spawned many a catchphrase in our family over the years.

No comments: