Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Text sex

4-2 to England. What more can be said.
Yet another busy night out there. Plenty of happy England fans all wanting to talk about the game. By about the third or fourth punter you find yourself repeating what you said to the others and even regurgitating what was said to you, but it definitely helps when the tips are being handed out.
One sour point tonite was a row I had with a bloke who was too busy having text sex with a married woman (his words) to look up and notice we were at least a mile past where he wanted to be. He tried to say it was my job to tell him, I disagreed and we ended up having a slagging match through the mirror and in the end he bottled out and agreed it was his fault, then he started telling me all about the woman we had dropped off 10 minutes earlier. I couldn't have given less of a fuck and then he started talking about the football and by the time we got to where he lived he was shaking my hand and handing over an extra fiver as a tip. There are some strange people out there make no mistake.
No grub stop tonight as I had shitloads to earn and still am a few bob short of my target. Nathan if you're reading this you're a c***. Robin, if he's forwarded this site to you how's the crack?
I'm off to my bed. Goodnight campers.

No comments: