Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Deano Rules

The cab is now fixed thanks to Dean. The bumper and side panel cost me £270 and Dean sprayed the front panel saving me bundles...cheers Dean that's another one I owe you.
No sooner had the cab been put right when I hit a parked car smashing my nearside door mirror. That cost £18 just to replace the glass. Then I discovered a nail in one of the front tyres and had to go to Jettyres in Willesden to get that sorted (£12).The cab is now in a garage for it's first annual overhaul and I have been given a R reg TX1 so that I can work in the meantime. I should get mine back on thursday all being well.
Now that I need to earn vast amounts there seems to be a lull in the work around town. I've had to force myself to persevere these last two nights when normally I would have gone home. The best I have managed is a couple of £30 rides. I'm really pissed off at the moment and find myself snapping at the kids. I just want this week out of the way and I should be fine.

No comments: