Saturday, June 19, 2004

Come on England!!!

I knew we'd beat the Swiss. I'd predicted five goals but i'll take three. Just a point needed from the Croatia game and we're in the quarter finals. Come on England!!!
I'm really starting to hate Friday nights. People turn into complete arseholes at the weekend. If they're not spewing up, they're arguing or trying to show off at my expense. I'm seriously thinking of going out in the daytime although it's harder work of a different sort. I only managed half of what I normally take on a Friday because I just got the hump and went home. Saturdays are just as bad and I probably won't go out at all as I have three or four things to do tomorrow such as running my daughter hither and thither to buy clothes, take her to a party and then collect her later on and finally I have to collect my parents from the airport as they've been in Spain this last week. To add to all that I'm waiting for a call from my brother at any moment as his wife is about to give birth to their second child and he wants me up there for moral support. I often wonder what would happen if I didn't drive. Everyone would be fucked!!!!

No comments: