Thursday, June 17, 2004

Full English

2 Eggs 2 Sausage 2 Bacon and Beans 2 slices and a cup of tea. That's what I just had in a cafe for my breakfast/lunch. Nathan had a jacket spud but the spud was rotten and he was too much of a pussy to complain, still, what did he care, I was paying.
Last night was my best night for a while. I managed "a bottle". I had to throw someone out of the cab as I was in no mood for bullshit. This lady got in in Kings Road and asked to be taken to Islington. She was having a row with someone on her mobile phone. She started snapping at me and I told her if she liked, she could take another cab. She kept on shouting so I pulled over in Sloane Square and told her she should definitely take another cab. She started screaming down the phone "look, you see what you've done now?", "I'm getting thrown out of the cab". Then she exploded with " I fucking hate men" and finally to me she said " D'you know what you are?" "What's that luv?" says me. "A fucking cunt" she replied slamming my door as hard as she could. Imagine taking that all the way to Islington!!
Well, only 3 hours to go for Englands game against Switzerland. Good luck boys!!

No comments: