Sunday, January 08, 2012

Scotland!!!

Hi folks Just a quick post to let you all know that I am currently with some of my family in Bonnie Scotland. I'm here with mydad, sister and 2 brothers to celebrate my eldest cousins 60th birthday. We travelled up from London yesterday in a hire car. I didn't think my year old TX4 would make it on acount of it having a faulty radiator which needs filling everyday. So we hired a Vauxhall insignia and made the journey in about 7 hours including a stop off for lunch. We have just had our breakfast at the Premier Inn and are about to leave for home via a stop off in Newcastle to pop in to see Some family. After a really bad week last week I am hoping for better next week so watch this space. Take Care LC - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Livingston

2 comments:

SkippyMom said...

Long time since we have seen you, but always a treat. :)

Glad you had a safe trip. Enjoy Scotland and take lots of pics please!

MC Palacio said...

Scotland should be lovely. a long trip from London but should be worth it anyway. Hope you had safe & lots of fun trip. englandtriptips.com