Sunday, April 09, 2006

First Picture Post





I'm attempting to post a picture for the first time so have chosen one I recieved with a PCN (Penalty Charge Notice) a few months ago. Over here they have cameras for absolutely everything. In this one I am supposedly blocking a box junction. There must be all of six inches of my cabs rear end over the line. I did comment on it in one of my earlier posts and have subsequently paid the £50 fine. I've put another one in here. It's my cab on my drive.

4 comments:

Dogbait said...

I started off with a picture or two and people loved them. Just discovered your blog. Like it. Keep it going.

Paradise Driver said...

What is a "box junction"?

Thats another of those terms that our common language separates us with. :)

Truckmann said...

Wil
this should explain it.
http://www.2pass.co.uk/boxjunction.htm

Paradise Driver said...

Mahalo! (Thank you)