Friday, April 29, 2005

Tracheotomy

Yesterday I went to the cinema with my brother and one of my brother in-laws. We went to the Watford Vue to watch "The Hitchikers Guide To The Galaxy" and in my humble opinion I thought it was absolute shite. I found it on a par with Monty Python and all the ridiculous things that used to pop up on that.
My Dad remains in hospital and has now had a tracheotomy to aid his breathing. I don't know if it's a good or bad thing but they seem to know what they're doing over there so I have to believe it will all turn out ok in the end.
I popped out to do a few hours work today and ended up doing fares to Heathrow and City Airports and a few jobs in between. The lady I took to Heathrow nearly gave birth to a kitten when I responded to her question of how much it would be. She tried to bullshit me that she'd paid much less previously but I knew it was impossible and told her so. The final fare was £55 which was £5 more than I'd quoted to her so she went off on one again at the airport. They told me about people like that at the Carriage Office and I certainly do pick them up from time to time but I'm always cool calm and collected, well, nearly always, so I don't get much grief.

2 comments:

Udaybir Dagar said...

We are Centrally located and offering a range of services including-:Bristol taxi,Bristol taxis,Taxis Bristol,Taxi Bristol,Cheap taxi,Cheap taxi Bristol,Bristol airport taxi,Easton taxi,Clifton taxi Fishpound taxi and mini buses. We are ideally placed to serve both domestic and commercial customers across town with highly affordable taxi hire.

Udaybir Dagar said...

Bok den beste overnatting på feriehus kroatia, leiligheter nær sjøen, feriehus med basseng, villaer nær stranden ideelt for familier med barn, Makarska Riviera og øyene, Dalmatia.
Boka det bästa boendet för din semester hyra hus i kroatien på Makarska rivieran, ett stort urval av möblerade lägenheter vid havet, Villa med pool och rum att hyra i privat boende vid havet.
Wählen Sie Ferienhaus oder Ferienwohnung in Makarska; beste Unterkunft für Ihren Urlaub in Kroatien; Ferienhäuser mit Pool und Ferienwohnungen in Makarska Riviera, Dalmatien, ferienhaus kroatien mit pool, Privatunterkünfte, Campingplätze, Hotels in Makarska, Brela, Tucepi, Podgora.