Monday, April 04, 2005

R.I.P. Pope John Paul

Well it's been a month since my last post. What can happen in a whole month? My son got his first car. My other son got a verbal warning at work for not doing his job properly. My Dad is in hospital in Spain after being operated on for a perforated ulcer. Lee Bowyer and Kieron Dyer got sent off for having a punch up with eachother (they're both on the same team.) And I guess most importantly, The Pope died just yesterday. Throughout all that going on there's little old me grafting my bollocks off to try and earn a crust. I've been doing days for the best part of a month now but the days are starting to get longer and longer as I try and earn the same as nights. I must say though that I have been to Gatwick and Heathrow more times in this last month than the last few years on nights.More good news. Our meters are due for a tarrif increase over this next week so that should help a bit. My taxi license is up for renewal at a cost of £283 and they have included a disclosure form to be filled in where they want to know the minutest details like bank account numbers and how many hairs on my arse and general stuff like that. I think it's a bloody liberty personally but it's that or no license. The weather has finally broken and Spring is in the air. The crumpet is out in force, what joy!!

1 comment:

Digital Business Coach- Udaybir Dagar said...

Bok den beste overnatting på feriehus kroatia, leiligheter nær sjøen, feriehus med basseng, villaer nær stranden ideelt for familier med barn, Makarska Riviera og øyene, Dalmatia.
Boka det bästa boendet för din semester hyra hus i kroatien på Makarska rivieran, ett stort urval av möblerade lägenheter vid havet, Villa med pool och rum att hyra i privat boende vid havet.
Wählen Sie Ferienhaus oder Ferienwohnung in Makarska; beste Unterkunft für Ihren Urlaub in Kroatien; Ferienhäuser mit Pool und Ferienwohnungen in Makarska Riviera, Dalmatien, ferienhaus kroatien mit pool, Privatunterkünfte, Campingplätze, Hotels in Makarska, Brela, Tucepi, Podgora.