Friday, May 27, 2005

Dad Progressing

My Dad is doing really well since we brought him back from Spain last week. He's now ready to start physiotherapy. He hasn't used his legs since April the 1st but can already stand on them and march on the spot. Barring any major catastrophe he could be home much sooner than we ever though possible.
Knowing my dad is back and in good hands has given me an incentive to work harder. My annual overhaul is due on June the 8th so I have to earn bundles by then. I've been out every night for the last couple of weeks. I've had a couple of nice jobs out to the sticks recently. One out to a place called Bean in Kent, just passed Dartford (£60) and last night I had a nice ride out to South Ockenden in Essex and that went £63 but the lady gave me £75.
I'm just having a rest after all the days trekking to the hospital etc before I go out tonight.

No comments: