Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Last few days

I've been busy or just couldn't be arsed to update the blog these last few weeks. The work has been plentiful and I've been here there and everywhere. Sunnighill, Camberly, Slough, Princes Risborough, Selsdon, you name it I've done it. The weird thing about doing all those jobs has been the lack of losers out there. I did expect to have been upset by someone at some point but they have all been really nice people.
Any way there's only a couple of days left to earn my Christmas money. I always leave it till the last knockings to buy the presents and the food. This year I'm having Mick, Jan, Dean, Dianne, Mitchell and Stacey over to Christmas dinner. Everyone making something so as to spread the work between us. In all honesty I'm probably the worlds biggest Humbug. I completely hate Christmas and the New Year and love it when January 2nd comes along to signal the end of all the bullshit. But for all you non-humbugs out there:Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2005.

No comments: