Monday, October 18, 2004

Introducing the Dude

I bought a Jack Russell terrier puppy last week for the family and have spent the whole week trying to house train it. He is a quick learner and already does his business outside but he has to be let out regularly otherwise he will do it in the house. He was named Dude by his previous owners so we're going to keep the name.
Me and my two sons gave the loft a coat of paint today. It's going to be my sons bedroom if we ever get it done. It still needs a couple more coats and a carpet befor he can move in there.
Work was really quiet tonight. I did some major time on all the main ranks tonight but only managed to pull in half of what I normally do. generally Sundays are the best days I don't know if it had anything to do with that anti-war rally in town

No comments: