Thursday, July 15, 2004

Cab trouble

I think the summer kipper has kicked in early as these last few nights the work seems to have ended early.
I've also had more trouble with the cab recently with meter problems and electrics problems.
My RAC membership ran out in June so I have to sign up with them again or try the AA. I was impressed with the RAC guy that came out to me on Monday. He really knew his stuff and had me mobile again in under half an hour.
Average night at work. Stopped at the Piccolo in Gresham street for a latte and magdalena, very nice it was too. It seemed to die a death all of a sudden and when all seemed lost last night a couple of suits saved the night with a pleasant run from town out to Pinner and Stanmore. They took me a really moody route but I just let them get on with it and the total came to £52.
I've been doing a bit of clearing out of cupboards and you should see the amount of crap that has accumulated over the last few years. Theres about six bin bags worth ready to chuck out mostly clothes and paper work and the odd dud printer.
I'm off to make Micky-Rooney-Bollock-Knees-Up for me and the kids' dinner. Thats Macaroni Bolognese to you.

No comments: